6/28/08

Long Long Week!!

So it has been forever since I wrote! This week has been the craziest I have had in a very long time! I have started working for JR's dad in Fort Macleod, and I bring Abi with me. Monday we worked and tried to keep Abi happy and out of trouble. Tuesday same thing. Wednesday we were off but Abi and I had to drive all over the country side doing errands! Thursday and Friday we worked. In between all this madness I fit mowing my grandma's lawn, going to aqua fit with mom, laundry, vacuuming and all other normal house chores. I tell you I have never been so excited for a saturday to come in forever!!! This crazy week was all thanks to my wonderful brother in-law Ian, who just turned 21 and decided to go with some friends to Las Vegas for the week. Leaving me all by myself at the shop, having no clue what to do! lol. But I made it through! I have now decided that I can only handle working in Fort Macleod two days a week, so I can have time to do my other tasks and most importantly have more time to hang out with Abi! Anyway that was my week! Later!!

No comments: