6/8/08

An Awesome Performance!

Last night I got the privilege to attend the clogging performance in Fort Macleod. It was awesome!!! Rebecca and Niki were the best part.... since I know them. lol. It was called Dancing through the Decades. They started in the 1940's with square dancing, then on to the 50's and 60's with swing and such. My favorite part was when they danced to Micheal Jackson's Thriller... Rebecca came out of a coffin and everyone look really scary dressed as zombies! They did an awesome job!!! My second favorite was Sunglasses at night.... They where dressed in all black except their gloves and shoes where white and they had glow in the dark glasses on, it was completely black and they had a black light on so the white and glasses stood out! It looked amazing!!! I am really glad that I was able to go, it was a great experience and I definately want to go to another performance!

No comments: