5/31/08

A Day of Shopping!

I waited paitently for today for about 2 week! I got to go shopping with my Meghan!!! It was so much fun! Meghan, Abi and I went to every single dress shop in the Park Place mall and then on to the Lethbridge Centre mall. We were shopping for summer clothes for Meghan and A fancy dress for me to wear to Orrin and Jenn's wedding in 2 weeks. Meghan had lots of success, but I was starting to get frustrated. See I had a particular style in mind for a dress and everything out there was not fitting the description! But finally in the last store we stopped in before calling it quits, we found the PERFECT dress! I am so stinking excited for their wedding now so I can show off my new dress. Now the reason finding a dress for me is such a big deal is because I am not a dress person. I am much happier wearing pants, they are much more comfortable and you don't have to be so carefull when you are wearing pants! I had to find a nice dress because my husband is in the wedding line up and going to be all decked out in a handsome suit, so I have to look just as good.... if not better than he does(lol). So I had an awesome day with and awesome friend and my darling Abigail shopping till we drop!

No comments: