5/27/08

Love and Laughter


JR and I grew up in Fort Macleod, Alberta. We lived across the street from each other for years and never knew each other! We finally met working at A&W in Fort Macleod, and he thought I was a stalker cause I knew where he lived and he had no clue where I lived. We started dating in the fall of 2002. After we had been together for for 3 year and JR asked me to marry him... then he moved to Calgary! So of course I had no choice but to follow him. We got married February 4, 2006 in Fort Macleod. We were still living in Calgary when in August 2006 we found out we were going to have a baby! So we decided to move closer to home. We moved to Lethbridge March 2007, so that we would have time to get settled before the baby came. My due date what April 21, 2007, but little miss Abigail did not agree with this! Abigail Mae Ronald was born May 2nd, 2007 at 1:10am and weight 8 pounds and 9 ounces! To add to the excitement my sister Angela had a little boy named Anthony Johan Trowbridge on May 21, 2007. We have enjoyed many long nights, busy days and wonderful memories already! January 2008 we bought a house with my mom. It is a beautiful house! My sweet Abigail celebrated her first birthay at the beginning of the month! It is crazy to believe she is already a year old! She is a walking, chattering , very busy little girl and I would not have it any other way! I am so blessed and thankful that I am able to stay at home with her! Well That is my life in a nut shell!

No comments: