9/30/08

Meet Schmee!! He is my salamander! I went to work for my father-in-law for the day last monday.... and my job was to help clean up the shingles that were left behind by the men that roofed the house. Lazy men... geez!! Anyways when Sandra(the other women they sent) and I were picked up the tarp the shingles were laying on there was Schmee laying there! I picked him up to show Sandra's girls that were doing homework in the van and when I went to put him back down these dogs came out of the field and tried to eat him! I was not going to let him be eaten so I brought him home! So now he has a nice little aquarium with a hut and water dish and all the crickets he can eat! LOL!!

Another excited thing that has happened is I got my first church calling! woot woot! I am the Website Administrator.....which means I am in charge of keeping the ward website up to date. When Bishop asked me I laughed cause I have no clue about running a website but I thought the least I could do is try. So I am trying it out and finding that it is really quite easy to do less a few questions I have but for the most part it is okay!

O and Abigail cut her last I tooth so we should be done with teething for abit... at least till she starts her two year molars. And I am trying to be handy and creative.... Abigail sleeps in a toddler bed but she still rolls out( which is okay cause it is really low to the ground). Sometime she wakes up in the middle of the night cause she rolled out, and none of the bed rails will fit cause the bed what handmade by my grandpa Nelson. So I have decided that I am going to make my own bed rail for it! We shall see how it turns out.

Well thats it for now :)

No comments: