9/17/08

Dinner with the Poytress Family!

Okay so when JR and I first moved back to Lethbridge we moved into the basement suite where the Poytresses lived. JR and I both grew up in Fort Macleod where Aaron is from too. When I met Lacey we were both really pregnant. I knew right away that we would be great neighbours and friends! AJ was born April 6th, 2007(right Lacey?) and Abigail was supposed to be born April 21, 2007, but she decided not to grace us with her presence till May 2! Anyways…. It took Lacey and I 6 months to figure out we were married on the same day... Feb 4, 2006! I had so much fun living there and was sad to move because I wouldn’t be able to run upstairs to visit Lacey when ever I wanted. L Time flew by and now Aaron, Lacey and AJ are moving to Portland for 4 years, so that Aaron can go to school! I am sad they are moving but really happy for them to find new experiences and for Aaron pursuing is career choice! Have fun you 3 and see you at Christmas!!

So to send them off in style we had them over for a yummy dinner of Tater Tot Cassarole, Garlic Bread, Lemon Flapper Pie and Watermelon! yum!! Here are some cute pics of AJ and Abigail!











No comments: